When you need to request a refund, you can contact our support team email@example.com and provide the detailed problem, including screenshots, that shows the software didn’t work for you. Afterward, we will response as soon as possible. Generally, any customer that applies will receive the refund, but there are some exceptions:
- Refund requests made beyond 30 days (7 days for a monthly subscription) from the date of purchase will not be accepted.
- Refund requests based on non-technical reasons will not be accepted. (Nabla Mind provides the trial version of the product for you to check the capabilities of the program.)
- Refunds will not be issued for products that have already been successfully used by the customer.
- If the product was not purchased directly from Nabla Mind, the refund request will be subject to the refund policies of the relevant reseller.
- Refund requests will not be granted if the customer has purchased a similar product from a different provider and wishes to return our product for that reason.
- Refunds will not be issued for product failures that are not related to the product itself.
- Refunds will not be issued for purchases made without the account owner’s consent. If a purchase was made using your credit card, PayPal account, or similar payment method without your knowledge or authorization, please contact the relevant payment service to request a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for technical difficulties that can be resolved by our support team.
As soon as a refund request is accepted or issued, the associated license key will be deactivated immediately. Please remove the software from your computer by uninstalling it.